photo headerfinal_zps84abaf84.png
 photo home_zps4949f88b.png photo about_zpsa304bf72.png photo press_zps4c826338.png photo collaborate_zps1e6a7452.png photo read_zps3fbf2a3c.png photo contact_zps43eca946.png

Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Favorites!

I am still debating moving this blog post to a different day of the week so stay tuned...

I am so excited for next week! I am going to post a blog for the boys...you'll see what I mean. And I had a request for Rent the Runway I'll let you know what I'm thinking...but I'd love your feedback first. Have you ever tried this service?

So....

Favorite Family Time
I was able to go home and see my sister's Senior Soccer Game last weekend! Super fun and I'm so proud of her. I can't believe how fast time has flown! I feel like it was only a few weeks ago we moved her into that dorm room! Congrats Macy!!



Favorite Halloween Decor
My gf Juanita gave me some black owls from Urban Outfitters (I couldn't find them online, but I still linked up just so you could find the store if wanted...) and they look Awesome on my fall mantel!)

Favorite Book I'm Reading this Week
I already showed you my signed book from Design Sponge this week....seriously go to Anthropologie and check it out!


Favorite Accessory I wore this Week
I finally tried my Floppy Hat!! And I think I'm loving it!! What do you think?





Sorry for the fuzzy cell phone photos....I think this ol' blackberry is about to bite the dust. 

Happy Friday to all!! It is going to be a very wet homecoming this weekend, but I think I'm going to have some GREAT tailgating food to share next week!

No comments: