photo headerfinal_zps84abaf84.png
 photo home_zps4949f88b.png photo about_zpsa304bf72.png photo press_zps4c826338.png photo collaborate_zps1e6a7452.png photo read_zps3fbf2a3c.png photo contact_zps43eca946.png

Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Favorites!

Friday is here again! My favorite Friday, being my birthday and all :-) I sure do have some awesome people in my life and definitely have gotten a lot of love today.

Speaking of favorites, my coworker took me to the most amazing lunch today! Brightleaf Square in Durham, NC has instantly become my new favorite area. If you are ever in town, let me know, I will take you there!

On to my favorites:

Favorite Tailgating Food: (That I am trying to make this weekend!)






Favorite Nails:


Favorite Dog - that I want now! It is a Pomsky Pomsky = Siberian Husky + Pomeranian


Favorite Song at the moment


And I'm going to leave you with my favorite photo of the week:


Have a great weekend!!

No comments: