photo headerfinal_zps84abaf84.png
 photo home_zps4949f88b.png photo about_zpsa304bf72.png photo press_zps4c826338.png photo collaborate_zps1e6a7452.png photo read_zps3fbf2a3c.png photo contact_zps43eca946.png

Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Favorites!

Every Friday I am going to start sharing some of my favorite things from the week. My girlfriends will be sharing also, so I'll send you over to them!

Here we go!

Favorite #1 - Meeting new friends



Favorite #2 - TIGI Rockstar Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo (I'm showing you the black can, I got the Pink can from ULTA  - special edition Breast Cancer Awareness)





Favorite #3 - My new Old Navy scarf, the picture below does not do the color Justice, you can see the real color in the photo above! So easy to throw on and SO soft!


Favorite #4 - Sync Studio! I just started Cycling. GREAT studio in Durham, NC! Find them here: Sync Studio I love my instructor Christine, she is on the Yoga mat below, even though I am more sore than I have ever been! Plus she is right on with the music selection. My favorite: Glee's Mashup of Thriller and Heads will Roll, great way to end the night!


Head on over to Perfectly Polished Women for her Friday Favorites sometime today!

Have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

PerfectlyPolished said...

I love spinning! There are no easy classes for me to join over here in North Raleigh. Does that new place you go to have Saturday/Sunday classes because I will totally go with you!