photo headerfinal_zps84abaf84.png
 photo home_zps4949f88b.png photo about_zpsa304bf72.png photo press_zps4c826338.png photo collaborate_zps1e6a7452.png photo read_zps3fbf2a3c.png photo contact_zps43eca946.png

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Design*Sponge Lovin'

So I went to a Book Signing last night! Shocking, right? But this was a different than usual book signing people! Grace Bonney from Design*Sponge just published thee most beautiful coffee table book I have EVER seen. And it is going to be very useful too! Also, the book signing was at Anthropologie. Beautiful and always dangerous walking into that store.....

So here it is:










 

I really wish this picture could do the book justice. It is the prettiest Coral color with Gold accent. Ugh. I want to design my living room now AROUND this book. Go check it out and see what I am talking about. Also, if you get it at here at Anthropologie there are 16 extra pages for Anthropologie customers ONLY.
Since I have owned the book for less than 12 hours I haven't had much time to get through the whole thing, so I'll save a blog post for that in the future...

One more thing....Jonathan Adler writes the foreword. Love him. Love his stuff. Wish he'd write a foreword about me....(jk, I have some serious work to do before that....)

And Grace....what a sweetheart. It probably took a bit longer waiting in line, but it was only because she was SO sweet talked and took pictures with everyone. If I'm going to support someone, I want to support someone who is humble and caring and overall sweet to be around!

 (Please ignore fuzzy Blackberry cell phone pics....hurry up January and iphone upgrade!)



I cannot wait to decorate my house. Future house. We are in an itty bitty Apartment for the time being, which don't get me wrong...I love decorating that too. I just don't want to make big decisions based on our little space right now. And that darn Mountain House was no fun to decorate (Oh you'll be hearing more about that darn Mountain House I'm sure....for the sake of space we'll say DMH) 

Have a great Tuesday guys...Friday will be here before we know it!

1 comment:

Mae B said...

This look so fun! Can you believe I've never been to a book signing before? That's on my must-do list!
xx