photo headerfinal_zps84abaf84.png
 photo home_zps4949f88b.png photo about_zpsa304bf72.png photo press_zps4c826338.png photo collaborate_zps1e6a7452.png photo read_zps3fbf2a3c.png photo contact_zps43eca946.png

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall Mantel!

I absolutely love decorating for Fall. However, it is already the middle of October and it is JUST beginning to feel like fall! So I was a little late to get into the game this year....

Since moving into the apartment, we now have such a pretty mantel, but being a small living room we definitely use it in several ways. TV, DVR (what did we ever do before this invention?), Wii, and DVD player....I'd love to have a mantel someday that is JUST a mantel. But that'll come another day...

So here is it what I did this fall...


I'd like to hide those TV cords somehow....

Here are some close ups...


I was absolutely CRAZY about the Owls when I spotted them.

And a few accessories to complement the Mantel...


And one of my all time favorite pieces, my twinkle light twig pumpkin!



And it all comes together....



I really wish I knew how to sew...I want matching pillows for the fall. So my new idea (once you get to know me, you know that these "ideas" will pop up quite often) is to learn how to sew. I told the husband I want a sewing machine for Christmas and that is going to be my Winter project. I also said I wanted to learn Italian this Winter...hmmm.... Oh the blogs that will come....

See you later this week!!

No comments: