photo headerfinal_zps84abaf84.png
 photo home_zps4949f88b.png photo about_zpsa304bf72.png photo press_zps4c826338.png photo collaborate_zps1e6a7452.png photo read_zps3fbf2a3c.png photo contact_zps43eca946.png

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Just Add Color Fall Swap!!


Yeah! I participated in my very first blog swap these past few weeks and it has been so fun! I got to meet an awesome chick Michaela. She is so sweet and I think just as excited as I was to participate in this! Thank you Jessica and Ashlee! It was such a great idea!

So on to the goodies....I told Michaela I am crazy about color and she was right on! She got me such a gorgeous glamorous scarf :-) The color and light fabric is perfect for this warm Carolina fall weather!



And the intoxicating red nail polish! OPI is my favorite nail polish, Michaela read my mind! Such good quality and who doesn't LOVE the names they come up with? My new shade is Got the Blues for Red.


I am planning on painting my nails tonight after my prepping for Tday, so I borrowed this person's hand to show you how beautiful this color is! And the above picture did not do it justice!


via

I abolutely love my goodies Michaela, thank you!! Go visit her at http://chasingtheextraordinary.blogspot.com/ and tell her how much you love this stuff!


On a side note, did you catch my post yesterday? VERY first giveaway! Are you a Michael Buble fan? Check it out here.

4 comments:

Katie said...

They're both gorgeous!! I love a dark red nail, and OPI is the best!

Anonymous said...

I love them both! Michaela did an amazing job! OPI nail polish is the best! Thanks for participating. Hope you had fun!

jessica said...

Oh wow those are really pretty!! That color looks awesome too - yet another polish I want to get now! lol... Thanks for participating!! :)

Michaela said...

Mia- So sorry I didn't post your gorgeous presents earlier! I absolutely love the scarf and polish!!! You did such a great job! Oh, and I've been listening to Michael Buble Holiday each day on my way to work...you're a girl after my own heart :)