photo headerfinal_zps84abaf84.png
 photo home_zps4949f88b.png photo about_zpsa304bf72.png photo press_zps4c826338.png photo collaborate_zps1e6a7452.png photo read_zps3fbf2a3c.png photo contact_zps43eca946.png

Friday, November 11, 2011

Boob Tube Babble!

Boob Tube Babble


This is going to be a huge SPOILER alert, so stop reading if you have not caught up on Grey's Anatomy yet!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
So yes, I realized when poor Henry was coughing up blood last week that was not a very good sign, but I NEVER imagined they would kill him off. He was a GOOD guy, his relationship with Teddy was sweet. I am heartbroken that they felt like they had to end him!
RIP Henry. You cute guy you.

Also, I don't like how they handled the Christina situation. Poor her. Her and Teddy just got off on a good leg too! They just put Christina through an entirely traumatic season with the shooting and now this. This show is too heart wrenching.....I want to see some more mushy lovey stuff!!

That is all. I'm so excited to show some awesome pictures of the Mountain with you guys next week! See you then!

2 comments:

Brianna said...

What about Meredith and Karev stranded with a NICU baby and 3 bodies??? And Zola? I can't wait for the next episode!

Jennʻs Adventureʻs said...

I didn't watch the entire episode but it was on in the background and I caught glimpses of it, so I know the gist and was as shocked/bummed as you! I really liked their relationship even if it was similar to the Izzy situation.