photo headerfinal_zps84abaf84.png
 photo home_zps4949f88b.png photo about_zpsa304bf72.png photo press_zps4c826338.png photo collaborate_zps1e6a7452.png photo read_zps3fbf2a3c.png photo contact_zps43eca946.png

Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's OK Thursday





Its Ok Thursdays


Linking up with Neely and Amber for Its OK Thursday!

It's OK:

  • To tell my husband I want to do more fashion posts, so I need to go shopping more…
  • To still love him when he asks me if I’m on crack.
  • To not make up my mind if I want a small dog or a little dog, so now I want both. (And they will be besties)
  • To already have a list of the Jason Wu items I want from Target for his February launch.
  • To cancel my hot yoga class just now because I can barely lift my arms from taking a class two days ago.
  • To hope it rains again soon because I enjoyed wearing my rainboots to work (And not get weird looks like I do when I wear them in dry weather)
  • To have a countdown calendar on my desk…15 days until I get my iphone (for real this time!) 
  • To crop photos to make it look like we were not dancing on the bar...(yes as a married woman, but who do you think was taking the picture? And laughing the whole time? AND magically disappeared when we needed help getting down? Serves us right.) 
Photobucket
*Sisters*

10 comments:

Leah said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am glad to see I'm not the only new kid on the block :).

Kristin said...

This is my second week linking up too! Somehow I ran across it last week (you know, through mindless Thursday night blog-hopping) and it looked fun. I used shoveling snow as an excuse to skip the gym this past weekend, so you're not the only one :)

Allison said...

That is a completely acceptable reason to buy more clothes. Your husband just doesn't understand yet. ;)

Unknown said...

Cute cute blog! Thanks for stoping by my little slice of the world! New follower for sure! Question! How did you get such a cute button and header that looks like you! I want one!!??

Punctuation Mark said...

Very cute post!

Courtney Cakes said...

yay for iPhones!!! I can't wait to get one.

Anonymous said...

DUH Clothes are a must whenever we want he needs to realize that hahah!

http://angela2bunnie.blogspot.com

Monica said...

Thats a fun picture! yay your finally getting the Iphone!

Trish said...

I justify a lot of my purchases by saying it's for the blog :)

Amber said...

It's my first time stopping by your blog - super cute! :)

I thought your comment about needing to shop to do fashion posts make complete sense. Sometimes husbands just don't understand!