photo headerfinal_zps84abaf84.png
 photo home_zps4949f88b.png photo about_zpsa304bf72.png photo press_zps4c826338.png photo collaborate_zps1e6a7452.png photo read_zps3fbf2a3c.png photo contact_zps43eca946.png

Monday, March 26, 2012

Puppy Chow Birthday Cake Style

I wanted to make something fabulous for the basketball games this past weekend. Pinterest is the place to go for all things fabulous. I have had several friends pin the Birthday Cake Puppy Chow and I had to try it.

The certain recipe I went with is from Camille over at Six Sisters' Stuff.

This recipe only needed a handful of ingredients: Chex, Vanilla Almond Bark, Funfetti Cake Mix, and Powdered Sugar.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

The melting takes a few minutes
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Great excuse to use my monster spatula from Rachael Ray
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Mix and chow down!
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

This was delicious! And very hard to only eat a few pieces, so beware!
What did you guys make this weekend?

6 comments:

TheTinyHeart said...

Yum, that looks delicious! I've made the puppy chow with milk chocolate before and this version looks just as good!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

Katie said...

Oooh I'll have to try this version! I LOVE funfetti!

BmoreLoveLeigh said...

OH, puppy chow reminds me of the holidays at my grandma's! Sooo good. And you are right - you can't eat just a few pieces.

Katy said...

This looks delicious! I will be making this in the very near future. Thanks for sharing!

Marionberry Style said...

Oh yum. That looks so good. And I bet it was addictive :)
I made a chicken tortilla soup this weekend. Healthy...but this looks way better!
XO - Marion

Katie said...

Um, this looks like heaven in a bowl.