photo headerfinal_zps84abaf84.png
 photo home_zps4949f88b.png photo about_zpsa304bf72.png photo press_zps4c826338.png photo collaborate_zps1e6a7452.png photo read_zps3fbf2a3c.png photo contact_zps43eca946.png

Monday, March 19, 2012

Fashion Inspiration - Freida Pinto

Today I want to share with you one of my favorite fashion inspirations, Freida Pinto! She is the definition of grace and beauty. I love how she wears her fashion with effortless ease. Her makeup and hair are always natural and not overdone. No, I do not wear ballgowns in my every day life; however, I use Freida's inspiration to teach me "how to" wear my clothes and the grace to make an outfit work.
Here are some of her most recent looks and some of my favorites! When I get a magazine in the mail, Freida is someone I hope appears in the given issue! I hope she can inspire you too!

 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

*All photos via Zimbio.com

5 comments:

Laura said...

She always looks gorgeous!

Monica said...

Love her! She is one of my fave because she never appears overdone

BmoreLoveLeigh said...

She always wears the most fabulous colors!

Trish said...

Maybe us regular girls should implement "ball gown thursday" or something. Where we don an inappropriately formal dress and see how long it takes before someone laughs at us :)

Perfectly Jenn said...

She is timeless!
Great inspiration