Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Rest of My Christmas Decor

In the past few weeks I have shared my Christmas Tree and my Christmas Mantel. I wanted to take a post and share the rest of my decorations!

Again: Tree and Mantel.



Here is my Nativity Scene



My Villages




My Stockings


My Coffee Table Sparkly Fruit



My Football Santa (of course Santa plays football in this household)


and My Football playing Nutcracker (This one definitely doesn't dance ballet)

I wish I could keep Christmas Decor up all year round....

4 comments:

Victoria said...

cute decorations!! i love your nativity set.

Jessica Renee said...

So pretty! I especially love your mantle!!

Monica said...

Football playing Santa and Nutcracker is adorable!

Courtney*Cakes said...

Where on Earth did you find a Football Santa??? I NEED ONE!!! :)