photo headerfinal_zps84abaf84.png
 photo home_zps4949f88b.png photo about_zpsa304bf72.png photo press_zps4c826338.png photo collaborate_zps1e6a7452.png photo read_zps3fbf2a3c.png photo contact_zps43eca946.png

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Liebster Blog Award!!

I had a wonderful little surprise from Brittany over at brittanydawn this morning! She has given me The Liebster Blog award. What a neat idea and I am so appreciative! I can't tell you how much fun I've had since I've started blogging and have already met some pretty great people! Thanks Brittany!
The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming
bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
Liebster is a German word meaning 'dear, sweet, kind, nice, good,
beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome'.

To keep this award going (by passing along to other new deserving blogs),

the recipient must now recognize five other bloggers with less than 200 followers
that have really stood out in the crowd.

The rules for the Liebster Award are:
1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to their blog.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know!
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog post.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too! 

So, here are my choices to receive this award...
Once you've seen the rules, pass it on and spread the love! Have a great day!! 

I have to say picking 5 was pretty darn hard. Some of the things these ladies have in common, they have dogs...maybe I'm jealous? (Husband are you reading this one?!) Still hoping for that little guy under the tree wrapped in a bow!! 
I do have to cheat and give two more shout outs to my two favorite fashionistas! I think our love for beautiful things are one in the same. Love you gals! 


5 comments:

The Bases said...

omg you are too sweet!! thank you thank you!! i have enjoyed getting to know your blog!! i hope you get that doggie! :)

Casey said...

This was so very sweet of you! I can't wait to give it to some beautiful blog lady friends of my own!

Teeny tiny little sidenote...I don't have a pup :( But like you, I'm dreaming of one wrapped up in a bow someday!

Katie said...

Thank you-- that's so sweet of you! I love your blog too, and am so glad to have "met" a fellow tar heel! :) Hope you get your puppy this Christmas!

Marionberry Style said...

Haha! I am just now reading your latest post and you are so sweet!
And yes...I think we are so much alike. I would do the same thing as you and would slip in a few more shout-outs! haha!
XO - Marion
PS - doggies are the best!

Mae B said...

You are such a sweetie! Thanks for the shout-out! xoxo