photo headerfinal_zps84abaf84.png
 photo home_zps4949f88b.png photo about_zpsa304bf72.png photo press_zps4c826338.png photo collaborate_zps1e6a7452.png photo read_zps3fbf2a3c.png photo contact_zps43eca946.png

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Book Club Update

Hello Girls!
It feels great to be back and blogging; however, I will be on the road the next few days, but with much more internet access! yay!

I wanted to send out a quick I'd Rather Be Reading Book Club update. I also wanted to answer a few questions that I have gotten lately. One thing I really want to clear up is you DO NOT need to be a blogger to participate in the book club. Please please feel free to join. Instead of linking up your blog, just post your answers below in the comment section on that days post. We would LOVE to have all of you join, bloggers or not!

Remember our January book will be Sugar Queen by Sara Addison Allen

For more information about the book and organization of this link up, check here.

Next, I wanted to give you a few deadlines for the first book:

1st link up: Monday, January  9th (Chapters 1-3)
2nd link up: Monday, January 16th (Chapters 4-7)
3rd link up: Monday, January 23rd (Chapters 8-10)
4th link up: Monday, January 30th (Chapters 11-14)

We will post the questions for each section the Saturday before, so it will give you a few days to write your answers. We will have February's book announced by mid-month!

I will continue to answer questions as we go along, but for a faster response, follow me on twitter! You can find my button at the top of my page. I talk about the book club all the time and there will be much more updates on there!

1 comment:

Trish said...

I just read the synopsis of the book and it looks awesome! I can't wait to start reading :)