photo headerfinal_zps84abaf84.png
 photo home_zps4949f88b.png photo about_zpsa304bf72.png photo press_zps4c826338.png photo collaborate_zps1e6a7452.png photo read_zps3fbf2a3c.png photo contact_zps43eca946.png

Friday, June 22, 2012

You Can Call Me Rocky

So I thought I'd give you guys something to laugh at this Friday!

TGIF!

I have had a week full of craziness at work with my workload up to my ears. So yes, there has been some late nights. But I must have done something in a sleepy haze last night because I woke up and my right eye was so swollen I could barely see out of it. I looked like I was punched in the right eye without the bruising. (This I am assuming....I've never really gotten punched in the eye before...)

Now I have been awake a few hours, so this photo just doesn't do it justice.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

AND two nights ago I slaughtered my middle finger chopping up dinner and my finger has three bandages on it.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App



So I had an 8am marketing meeting with brand new folks. Boy, I'm sure I made a fantastic impression. 

No, I did not get into a fight. Sure, go ahead call me Rocky.

Yo Adrian.

3 comments:

still being [molly] said...

OH NOES! i'm sorry about your finger and your eye :( :( :( don't fret girl - you'll heal soon!!

CC said...

Ouchie!
Hope everything heals up soon. ;)

Joey Hodges said...

Oh gosh, Mia!! I hope everything is better now!