photo headerfinal_zps84abaf84.png
 photo home_zps4949f88b.png photo about_zpsa304bf72.png photo press_zps4c826338.png photo collaborate_zps1e6a7452.png photo read_zps3fbf2a3c.png photo contact_zps43eca946.png

Monday, April 9, 2012

My Week with Jo

Here is my week with Jo in Pictures. Joey is a blogger over at Hodges Podges. Last week I shared with you the Easter Cookies she helped me make. She is one funny girl and has become a great friend! I love her recap of our week, so check it out here. Well despite the whole killing her part....Yoga was SUPPOSE to be easy that night!

Our week began with some amazing Pizza from a local place in Raleigh, trust me when I say I'll be visiting there again! Then we stumbled upon a poker game with Joey's family. I lost, but I said I'd include the winner on my blog. Here you go Tim!!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Joey and I continued the week with some great Mexican, Killer Yoga Class, Stadium tour, Steak grilling and some serious Cookie decorating!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

We ended a fantastic week by meeting us with Becca from The Places You'll Go. Nothing like a Saturday morning coffee date on the most gorgeous day!
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

I was so excited to meet up with these fabulous girls and we can't wait for our weekend in Tampa!


Have you entered my Urban Decay giveaway yet?

2 comments:

Becca Christensen said...

Yay! I may or may not be stalking Southwest everyday and thinking of what we can all do while you two are in Tampa!

Amber said...

Gahhh, what a fun week! I love the pics, y'all look so cute!