photo headerfinal_zps84abaf84.png
 photo home_zps4949f88b.png photo about_zpsa304bf72.png photo press_zps4c826338.png photo collaborate_zps1e6a7452.png photo read_zps3fbf2a3c.png photo contact_zps43eca946.png

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Media Guides vs. Wedding Album

There is a war between media guides and our wedding album in my house. Do you have this war too? No? Weird.
Last night I chose to come home, relax, and catch up on laundry. I had an extremely busy weekend packed with two killer Yoga classes and my body needed a break. As I was folding laundry from my couch, catching up on The Biggest Loser, I glanced down underneath my coffee table and there was the decorating faux pas.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

We currently have three whole media guides living on top of my wedding album! When did this happen? Is it neccessary? Ugly.

I think I will be finding a new home for these tonight!

Husband, stick with your day job, you are not allowed to decorate.

3 comments:

TheTinyHeart said...

Haha, that is kind of hilarious! We got married almost a year ago and we still didn't pick out our album, oops. We won't be able to display it on our coffee table though thanks to our lovely dogs!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

Unknown said...

You're doing better than we are....we have several programs and still no wedding album or baby album. Haha!

online florist said...

Great post man! I always follow your blog because it is full of compelling information about various things. I like to read this post because I met so many new facts about it actually. It's really great that I noticed this post.
singapore florist