photo headerfinal_zps84abaf84.png
 photo home_zps4949f88b.png photo about_zpsa304bf72.png photo press_zps4c826338.png photo collaborate_zps1e6a7452.png photo read_zps3fbf2a3c.png photo contact_zps43eca946.png

Friday, November 29, 2013

Touring NYC











{How cute is my friend Sara?}


My outfit -- Sweater Dress: Cynthia Rowley via TJ Maxx {similar} // Jacket: The Limited {old, similar} // Tights: c/o Hanes // Boots: Cole Haan {similar} // Hat: Sole Society // Glasses: Prada // Bag: c/o Galian

These are the last few photos from my trip to NYC. We were so fortunate to have such a gorgeous day to tour around through the city. It was my favorite kind of blue sky.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and was able to celebrate it with loved ones. We unfortunately couldn't be near our families, but had such a blessed time with close friends.

I also hope everyone is getting exactly what they set out to get on Black Friday! I will admit, I've spent the majority of today curled up in flannel pajamas, shopping from the comfort and warmth of my couch on this chilly Friday!

Some of my favorite sales have been:

Gap - 50% off of everything

Ann Taylor - 40% off of everything

Cole Haan - 30% off of {almost} everything

J.Crew Factory - 50% off of everything

Kate Spade - Up to 75% off!

ASOS - 20% off - use code GIMME20


Good luck to all your football teams as we enter Rivalry weekend!


1 comment:

Alyssa said...

What great pictures, Mia! That shot of the Empire State building is amazing!