photo headerfinal_zps84abaf84.png
 photo home_zps4949f88b.png photo about_zpsa304bf72.png photo press_zps4c826338.png photo collaborate_zps1e6a7452.png photo read_zps3fbf2a3c.png photo contact_zps43eca946.png

Monday, November 25, 2013

In The Stands



{I was making a point - I should have dressed warmer. brrrr}


Jacket: Old Navy // Vest: H&M {similar} // Shirt: American Eagle // Pants: Paige // Boots: DV {on sale!} // Glasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs // Earrings: Nordstrom // Watch: c/o Modify Watches 

Today I am sharing this weekend's game look with you in bits and pieces. Thanks to Monte for the "in the stands" photo shoot. Because that wasn't awkward at all. Ha! 

I was also introduced to Modify Watches at Lucky FABB last month. They sent me a light blue band to try with a fun sparkly gold face! What a great addition to my game day attire. Go Tarheels! 

Modify Watches has a promotion running from Thanksgiving (11/28) to Cyber Monday (12/2) - Everything on their website is 30% off AND they'll be giving away every 10th order FREE. 
Use code: EVERY10FABB

I say head on over and pick out a watch in your teams colors! How can my husband argue with me spending money if it is supporting his team, right?? Feel free to borrow that excuse...


Linking up with Funday Monday

1 comment:

Shabby, Chic, & Cheap said...

I love a good shopping excuse and cute watch! :)