photo headerfinal_zps84abaf84.png
 photo home_zps4949f88b.png photo about_zpsa304bf72.png photo press_zps4c826338.png photo collaborate_zps1e6a7452.png photo read_zps3fbf2a3c.png photo contact_zps43eca946.png

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Reads of the Week

I love finding new blogs and new blogs posts! Today I wanted to share with you a few of the great posts I've come across this week! Some are fashion, some are funny - but I love them all! So grab a cup of cafe and enjoy your Saturday morning!



This is a daily read for me: The Skimm. I get an email every morning updating me on world events and top news stories. But with a twist of style. Mostly hilarious, but oh so factual. Trust me and sign up!

I'd be happy to live in cold weather if I wore Lily's coat every. single. day.

When I saw Alyssa's post, I was immediately addicted. If anyone should ask, one of my favorite fashion icons is Miranda Kerr. I've never seen her in a photo and not lusted over her outfit.

Looking for a way to announce your pregnancy? I've never seen it done any cuter than this! Congrats Molly!!

Alright much love sent to Alyssa this week...I am hosting brunch this morning and I knew exactly what I wanted to make the second I saw this post. Who knew ricotta could look so delicious in a pastry?

I could not get over how cute these pictures were of Chelsea and her husband. Plus...I need that yellow dress!

So thankful for Mae's post on her top 5 drugstore finds. I picked up the ROC Daily Resurfacing Disks and saw a difference within days! I'm hooked!

My favorite color to wear is RED. Yes, bright red makes me feel unstoppable. I think every girl can rock it. So Rachel's post had me swooning...

And lastly, wanted to send some much needed love towards Joey. As a fellow football coach's wife, I understand the pain and frustration she is having to deal with right now. Let's send some love and support to help her get through the next few months and her move! Go Camels!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow- that WAS the cutest way to announce a pregnancy. thanks for sharing that.

Amber said...

You are so sweet to spread some blog love! Can't wait to check out these posts!