photo headerfinal_zps84abaf84.png
 photo home_zps4949f88b.png photo about_zpsa304bf72.png photo press_zps4c826338.png photo collaborate_zps1e6a7452.png photo read_zps3fbf2a3c.png photo contact_zps43eca946.png

Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Apparating Beanie

I am now asking myself if apparating is a real word...or is it a word from Harry Potter? Hmm...I do not know. But the point I'm trying to get across is that this beanie appeared out of no where!

Backstory...

I, being the best wife ever, agreed to cheer on my husband's team this evening in the mountains of Virginia freezing my tail off. I will be taking a bus this afternoon and will arrive before kick-off. I will be taking a bus three hours back and hopefully get into my nice warm bed by 4:00am. Lucky me!

However, last night as I was gathering the warmest clothes I own, I realize all of my hats or beanies were in the garage. No big deal, I'll just grab the opener and find them. Well our garage is detached since we are in an apartment complex. So the only way in is through this little bitty opener. And where is that little opener? Oh that is right...locked in my husband's car all the way on campus. And he was in Virginia. Ugh.

Well that is ok, if I time out my schedule just right I can make a quick stop at Target to grab a new hat on my way to meet the bus. And as if my husband was standing in the living room as I was sharing this thought...a UNC beanie, that I have never seen before in my life, appears on my kitchen table! All. by. itself. 



It's like the ghost of Keith Heckendorf was telling me "Woman, do not step foot into a Target. Here you go. Use my beanie." 

Well ghost of my husband...thank you for taking care of me...and thank you for blocking my trips to target...I think?

5 comments:

Amber said...

Hahaha, he knows better than to let you into Target! ;)

Have fun in VA girlfriend!

Anonymous said...

How strange!! Proves you two are a match made in Heaven. :)

Joey Hodges said...

This is the best thing ever. Seriously!

Allison said...

I love this!
Have fun tonight!
Go Heels!

Just Jess said...

hahaha, glad you have something to keep you warm! GO HEELS! (and I hope that you get some sleep tonight)