photo headerfinal_zps84abaf84.png
 photo home_zps4949f88b.png photo about_zpsa304bf72.png photo press_zps4c826338.png photo collaborate_zps1e6a7452.png photo read_zps3fbf2a3c.png photo contact_zps43eca946.png

Monday, November 5, 2012

Leather and Tweed







Dress: Kirna Zabete for Target | Jacket: The Limited {old, but similar great price here} | Tights: Calvin Klein | Boots: DSW {similar here} | Bracelets: Coach {similar}, Michael Kors, J.Crew | Earrings: Coach {new style} | Glasses: Cole Haan


I love the sophisticated touch of tweed paired with edgy leather in the exact same piece. This dress has become such a staple in my closet during these transition weeks. It is chilly in one area, yet warm in another. I chose burgundy tights to add a little color to the look in a muted way.

My husband and I also chose to vote on Saturday. We had never early voted before, but it was much easier on our work schedules. However, we did have to wait in an hour and a half line! Oh well it was worth it. 

So as a reminder, get informed and make sure to vote tomorrow! 




Linking up with #YOLO Mondays

16 comments:

Unknown said...

I wanted that dress so bad but Sam banned me from target haha! I'm glad you got it so I can wear it vicariously through you... You look beautiful :)
Brooke @ what2wear

still being [molly] said...

AHHH MIA! you look amazing!!!!!! i am obsessed with that dress. for real!!!

Unknown said...

What a great dress! You look fantastic! Love the pairing with the leather, gives it that edgy vibe without being too edgy. And way to go by voting early! Wish the lines weren't so long, otherwise I would have voted early!

Stopping by from the link up…Happy Monday!
Clare
Understated Classics

Lindsay Erin said...

Love this look especially the colored tights! You are fabulous!

www.domesticatedworkingwoman.blogspot.com

Alyssa said...

The combo of the tweed and burgundy tights is perfect. Also, your hair looks AMAZING!

Alyssa
The Glossy Life

Chioma said...

love that dress and tights :)

Chioma
C's Evolution of Style

Amber said...

LOVE your dress, and I've been trying to find a leather jacket that I can actually pull off.

TaraMixandMatch said...

That dress is amazing...and so perfect with the tights!

Unknown said...

Loving the leather + tweed together! Love your new blog look also. :)

Tyler said...

love your outfit! and yay for voting! :)

Heather @ From Here to There said...

Absolutely LOVE your outfit!! Totally classy and chic!

Kristen said...

yea for voting!! Gorgeous look! Love the colored tights!

Myah said...

I'm loving the color of the tights with the tweed. Great look!
http://thehappyhealthywholegirl.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

what an awesome dress! the tweed is such a nice texture!

dash dot dotty

AubreeNoelle said...

Man, I have tights this color and almost bought that dress! I should have, this is so cute! I am a new follower :)

myfashionatelife.blogspot.com

Shabby, Chic, & Cheap said...

Love that dress! I almost bought it myself!