Monday, January 13, 2014

Primary





Coat: Target // Dress: Target // Scarf: The Limited // Shoes: Franco Sarto {similar}// Glasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs // Earrings: Kate Spade


Hello again. I hope everyone had a wonderful, relaxing, productive Holiday season. And welcome to 2014! We are two weeks in and I hope 2014 has started out just as you would of liked it to!

After a bowl trip and win, good quality time spent with family and some moving news - I am more than ready to focus my time back to blogging and enjoying time reading other blogs. You will definitely be seeing a lot more of me. 


Linking up with Funday Monday

3 comments:

Shabby, Chic, & Cheap said...

Welcome back Mia! I am loving that dress and oh so tempted to buy those shoes...they are on MEGA sale!!

Lins - Domesticated Working Woman said...

Welcome back girl! Love that this is all from Target! It looks so rich. Are you moving?!

Amber said...

LOVE this outfit. So classy! xo