Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Cape







 Cape: NY and Co {recent, similar} // Skirt: Target // Shirt: Caslon // Tights: c/o Hanes // Boots: Old Navy // Glasses: Prada

I love that there are still days in December in North Carolina that feel like Fall. All I need is a cozy sweater, or in this case - a cape, and I'm warm enough to be outside. These photos were from our trip to the farm for Thanksgiving. It was such a wonderful time spent with gracious friends. We are very lucky to have found a family away from family in NC - since ours is up north and we couldn't make it home for the Holiday.



Linking up with Style Sessions

7 comments:

Melissa Souza said...

Love the cape. And the red booties? Gorg! Stopping by from Style Sessions.

Aleigha said...

I love the cape! It looks so cozy and sophisticated.

PolkaDottyPlace said...

I'm not usually a fan of capes but this one is to die for!! Love the entire classic outfit with the pop of red boots!! Definitely put this one in your rotation often.

Aurelie As Mounette said...

I wants a cape too! yours is so pretty
Please comme to see me on my blog
kiss
Aurélie
http://www.lespetitesbullesdemavie.blogspot.com
(don't forgot to follow me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Les-Petites-Bulles-de-ma-Vie/239500666128176
and instagram : http://instagram.com/aurelieasmounette)

april said...

those boots! love em

Shabby, Chic, & Cheap said...

Love that cape, and I can't believe those boots are from Old Navy! Great look Mia, nice and cozy yet chic!

GoGo Girl Fit said...

I could use that cape to keep warm right now.

www.gogogirlfit.com/blog