photo headerfinal_zps84abaf84.png
 photo home_zps4949f88b.png photo about_zpsa304bf72.png photo press_zps4c826338.png photo collaborate_zps1e6a7452.png photo read_zps3fbf2a3c.png photo contact_zps43eca946.png

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Cape







 Cape: NY and Co {recent, similar} // Skirt: Target // Shirt: Caslon // Tights: c/o Hanes // Boots: Old Navy // Glasses: Prada

I love that there are still days in December in North Carolina that feel like Fall. All I need is a cozy sweater, or in this case - a cape, and I'm warm enough to be outside. These photos were from our trip to the farm for Thanksgiving. It was such a wonderful time spent with gracious friends. We are very lucky to have found a family away from family in NC - since ours is up north and we couldn't make it home for the Holiday.



Linking up with Style Sessions

7 comments:

Melissa S said...

Love the cape. And the red booties? Gorg! Stopping by from Style Sessions.

Aleigha said...

I love the cape! It looks so cozy and sophisticated.

PolkaDottyPlace said...

I'm not usually a fan of capes but this one is to die for!! Love the entire classic outfit with the pop of red boots!! Definitely put this one in your rotation often.

Aurélie - Mounette said...

I wants a cape too! yours is so pretty
Please comme to see me on my blog
kiss
Aurélie
http://www.lespetitesbullesdemavie.blogspot.com
(don't forgot to follow me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Les-Petites-Bulles-de-ma-Vie/239500666128176
and instagram : http://instagram.com/aurelieasmounette)

April said...

those boots! love em

Shabby, Chic, & Cheap said...

Love that cape, and I can't believe those boots are from Old Navy! Great look Mia, nice and cozy yet chic!

GoGo Girl Fit said...

I could use that cape to keep warm right now.

www.gogogirlfit.com/blog