Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Ocean Tweed



Dress: Tory Burch via Nordstrom Rack // Earrings: Loft // Watch: Michael Kors // Glasses: Prada // Shoes: Steve Madden // Lips: MAC - Girl About Town

This dress makes me think of the ocean - but woven into a tweed fabric. I am a big fan of shift dresses and I can be seen wearing quite a few of them. So I like to mix them up by having a few in brighter colors and unique textures. Great workplace option!


Linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Random Wednesday and Style Sessions

6 comments:

TaraMixandMatch said...

This is SO pretty...I love the color on you, and the texture is fantastic!

Alyssa said...

I feel like you rarely see tweed in this color. It's so gorgeous on you!

pretty little things said...

gorgeous dress on you! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com

lifesapartydli said...

Such a gorgeous color on you!

xoxo,
Paige
lifesapartydli.wordpress.com

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous dress! And the heels.. perfect black pumps. xx Jen

foodloveandlifeblog.blogspot.com

Bunnie said...

love the looks! awesome color on you

XOXO-Bunnie

http://the2qualleys.blogspot.com/