photo headerfinal_zps84abaf84.png
 photo home_zps4949f88b.png photo about_zpsa304bf72.png photo press_zps4c826338.png photo collaborate_zps1e6a7452.png photo read_zps3fbf2a3c.png photo contact_zps43eca946.png

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Portland - Downtown and Saturday Market

Yesterday I shared with you our trip to the Nike Campus and Wedding errands. Today I want to share with you some photos of us bouncing around downtown Portland. It sure was chilly and rainy during our trip. I hope to go back when I can explore downtown and walk everywhere when it is nice and sunny! We got to see the Saturday Marketing, enjoy a Maple Bacon Donut from VooDoo Donuts, shop at Powell's books, and get some ice cream from Salt and Straw! I tried some Pear and Blue Cheese ice cream, sounds gross...but it was delicious! My favorite spot? VooDoo Donuts Glitter Brick Walls!



























And we ended our day at the Portland City Grill. Good food and amazing views of the city!

Tomorrow I'm sharing my last day in Oregon and we went to Cannon Beach!


3 comments:

Meghan said...

I've always wanted to visit Portland! It looks so gorgeous!

SpryOnTheWall said...

Looks like so much fun! Yeah, those glitter brick walls are pretty amazing!

still being [molly] said...

ahhh voodoo donuts is the BEST!!! i love it! really looks like y'all had an amazing time :)